Sunday, September 19, 2010

Almost At The End


To be honest, I never really believed in all those happy endings in fairy tales but here I am, hoping, praying, begging for a happy ending to my hectic HSC course. Gotta admit I did quite poorly in my internal cause I was too busy playing? Hopefully I get back on course at the end.

Just around 18 days to go till I finish the course and 25 days till the big day. Lol. At the moment, I kinda pissed off with myself. >.< Don't think any university would accept me for the scores I have now. Hoping for a miracle? =)

Lots of things to think bout after the course but at the same time I don't really wana think. Thinking of all those stuffs make me emo.. I guess it's just a process of growing up? All in one package I presume, love it or hate it.

Got addicted to few songs recently. "Terrified' by Katharine McPhee and also "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. =) Very very nice and meaningful songs. Also, I turned to old school music. All those drum banging songs are giving me the urge to go faster while driving. XD

I think that's all for now. Hopefully my next post will be some good news. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment